April 11, 2004

Mastercooks



 Well, I actually remembered to come back today.

I went to Office Max, and they didn't have any Mastercooks, I also went to circuit City. I ended up just buying a 10 dollar program called custom Cook Book, don't get it! I can't get it to show up in the program list, plus it does nothing that the box leads you to believe it does. Like it said you could take this health quiz and it would plan out a meal plan and exercise plan especially for you. Well, that was such a lie! The health quiz is very very vague. Couldn't be customized at all! And then after you take it it doesn't give you a meal plan or exercise plan customized. It only says, exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Uh I knew that! Oh and the customized meal plan, eat meat, veggies, fruit and whole grains. Hmmmmmm, so customized, there! That was all it said, not how much, not what kind.... nothing. I was expecting it to say something like Breakfast-apple, 1 cup Cheerios, lunch ham sandwich, etc. Exercise, bike ride 30 minutes on Tuesday. ect. There was nothing like that at all! Any way, I will still look for Mastercook! lol Just a heads up on that other program though, it's all lies. lol hahaha

I will probably go to Best Buy tomorrow though and look for Mastercook. And I also need to go grocery shopping for some cheese. BTW, I love Lite Laughing Cow cheese, it's great, and I get to have one a day and not even count it cause it's only 35 calories! MMMMM I like to have a triangle with my dates or pear. Yum yum. Also I bought some little squares of laughing cow that is only 10 cals a square, sometimes I will just have one square on one reduced fat Ritz cracker and that's pretty good too! I also love Skinny Cow ice cream, my newest two favorites are Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, and Strawberry Cheesecake. MMMMMMM MM MMM. lol They also have a bit of fiber, not as much as weight watchers ice creams, but there is a bit in there. So that's a added benefit.

I'm starting to get excited about going to Silver Dollar City next month. I will be back later though and say more about it. Bye for now.

No comments: