May 10, 2003

Food Journal ~ 5/10



For breakfast this morning. I had 2 pieces of french toast, 3/4 cup of strawberries, with 1 1/2 teaspoons of powdered sugar, 1 cup of 2% milk, and Atkins sugar free syrup, it's zero calories so didn't cost any of my foods. Today I soaked the french toast in the egg beaters. So it took a 1/2 cup of egg beaters. Tomorrow though I am just going to dip real fast and cover them, so that it don't soak up so much and I can maybe only use 1/4 cup of egg beats so it's only one protein. I just noticed the picture I took of my beautiful breakfast was blurred! GRRRR. Should have taken a 2nd just in case. But, here it is any way.



For Lunch yesterday, I had:
1/2 cup peppers
1/2 cup peas
1/4 cup onions
2 ounces grilled chicken with cumin, and garlic on it.
I cooked the veggies in a non stick pan with pam to caramelize a bit.
1 Tortilla
1/4 cup low fat cheese



Snack:
3 graham cracker squares
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 banana
1 cup 2% milk

No comments: