May 9, 2003

First Day Food Journal ~ 5/9



Hi, many of you already know me. This will be my journal into weight loss, and healthier living along the way. I started yesterday in a different eating plan. I am doing the Richard Simmons Food Mover. I will also start to add 15 minute walks when I get the time. (soon!)

I will be posting what I eat. Which is a lot because of the calories that The Food Mover has started me at. 2000 calories a day! Yesterday I didn't get all my calories in. Today I am on a better start. But, still need to do more shopping to get things more correct with the diet. I got a little shopping done last night that helped this morning. I will also post the recipes I used. So here goes.

Yesterday I got a late start and didn't eat breakfast. I ate lunch and dinner though. And a mid afternoon snack. Click on Food for recipe! I wish I would have took pictures. Sorry I will try to remember next times.

Lunch:
1/2 hamburger
1/2 hamburger bun
BBQ sauce (about 1 teaspoon)
1/2 cup of apple sauce

Mid Afternoon Snack:
2 Graham Crackers
1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Added
1/2 cup of chick peas
a few water chestnuts
3/4 cup of carrots
(to get in more of the carbs and veggies I needed for the day)

No comments: