October 24, 2016

Food Journal~10/24



I have been sick. Sore throat, congestion etc. So I haven't kept up on my food log cause I haven't been really eating much. Or doing my morning walk. Hoping tomorrow I will get back to my morning walk. I did walk all over the pumpkin patch on Friday for about 5 hours. And then walked to the local park, and fall festival on Saturday, and back home. I forgot to weigh in this morning. So I will have to try that again tomorrow.

Food log so far today. And I will probably update it-

Breakfast: eggwhites, mushrooms, onion, 2 slices light wheat toast, pumpkin butter. Chia Tea. water.

Snack: Taffy (yeah still have some left from the trip to Silver Dollar City. lol Almost gone!)

Lunch: Tomato Soup, grilled cheese sandwich

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Barbecued Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans.

No comments: