July 15, 2004

Yum!



Oh my I can't believe it's been so long since I posted here. I have been going and going. Convention and every thing.

Any how, I have not lost or gained. I don't know what the deal is. Hmm, I have went back to Curves, and I do 30 minutes a day of aerobics in the living room. I want it to move move move.

On other news, last Sunday we had our congregation picnic. I had to get new clothes cause I am tired or being so frumpy looking in size 28's, when I now where a size 18 pants, and 14/16 blouse. So I bought a new pair of khakis, and a red shirt with a middle eastern embroidery pattern on it. And a new bra and sandles. It was way pretty. I didn't get a pic yet. But, it will be what I wear for my next month's picture update. People who were visiting from other congregations said they didn't hardly recognize me I had lost so much weight. They just kept saying it was unbelievable.

I took unsweetened iced peppermint tea, Joanna Lund's, Cliff's Crazy cake-like s'more brownies, grilled bbq chicken, layered party pea salad, and a cherry dump cake for every one. The cherry dump cake was not healthy, but I didn't eat any, I knew every one else would be looking for it though as they always want it. Many did eat the Cliff's Crazy cake though and said it looked really pretty and delicious. It was too. Mmm chocolate chips, pecans, and toasted marshmallows on top!

Recipes for above foods:

Cliff's Crazy Cake
Layered Party Pea Salad

Now for me to move on down the road weight wise. I think I may be at a platue though. Hopefully it won't be too much longer till it breaks. I know it will eventually break, but this is the longest platue I've been on so far. And I haven't got to my half way point yet. But, I knew a platue was inevitable. So I just got to keep on keeping on. And I know I will make it.

No comments: