January 29, 2020

New Scale



Ok you were seeing crazy different weights recorded, mainly because I have been going to different public scales, like at Dillon's Pharmacy and such. I just bought a Weight Watchers Digital Scale last weekend.

I LOVED my analog scale that I first had, and used to measure my original 100 lb weight loss with. But, when we moved from New York, to Kansas, I left it behind, thinking it would not be that hard to replace. I have tried to buy several like it, since then, and none of them have been reliable. All have been extremely inconsistent, and eventually broke.

So going to start with my very first digital scale and hoping it will give me a consistent good weigh in, to see how I am doing.

I like to be a daily weigher, just to see how things are going, and what foods have, exactly what effect on my body, along with different times of the month, year, etc.

No comments: